hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

I have a card set up in a thrift store and was wanting to know which folder on the site is best to advertise it? Thanks.

You can post cards ft or fs in the marketplace threads, relevant to which sports the card is.
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Yeah I was looking to draw business into the actual store too? So place it in the general sports folders?

Here is the ad.....

I just received a small corner of space for sports cards in a friend's Furniture thrift/consignment store. While space is limited I am making the best out of the situation. The store is located at 2429 Main Street in Columbia, South Carolina. The store's name is "Furniture Plus". Current hours are 11 AM to 6 PM Monday - Saturday. A lady by the name of Mrs. Kim runs the store. They also sell used furniture, general household items, etc. Right now I have mostly lower dollar ($0.05-$1 & up to $5 or so) base, rookies, inserts and parallels in all sports from the late 80's to present. I have 75,000-100,000 total cards. I am buying very little to start off and am open to trades. I want to be in the store at least 4 days a week to work/sell stuff online. I am getting things more organized. It may be good if you contacted me in advance to confirm that I am there when you come. See pictures below. Thanks much and I look forward to having some fun. Call or text anytime. Leave a message if no answer as I could be tied up.

Brian (803) 960-2909

Comment

I'm not sure about the ins and outs of promoting an actual business on the site, u may need to contact another admin, or post in the staff questions forum for details.
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by LoveItCards View Post
          Yeah I was looking to draw business into the actual store too? So place it in the general sports folders?

Here is the ad.....

I just received a small corner of space for sports cards in a friend's Furniture thrift/consignment store. While space is limited I am making the best out of the situation. The store is located at 2429 Main Street in Columbia, South Carolina. The store's name is "Furniture Plus". Current hours are 11 AM to 6 PM Monday - Saturday. A lady by the name of Mrs. Kim runs the store. They also sell used furniture, general household items, etc. Right now I have mostly lower dollar ($0.05-$1 & up to $5 or so) base, rookies, inserts and parallels in all sports from the late 80's to present. I have 75,000-100,000 total cards. I am buying very little to start off and am open to trades. I want to be in the store at least 4 days a week to work/sell stuff online. I am getting things more organized. It may be good if you contacted me in advance to confirm that I am there when you come. See pictures below. Thanks much and I look forward to having some fun. Call or text anytime. Leave a message if no answer as I could be tied up.

Brian (803) 960-2909

You first need to get in contact with Kerwin (key2win) and I would think you would have to become a site affiliate.

Good luck.
          Roy
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveItCards View Post
            I have a card set up in a thrift store and was wanting to know which folder on the site is best to advertise it? Thanks.
            You would need to be a site affiliate.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X