Why did.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did.....................

Yesterday (6/1/15) afternoon I posted a "new thread" in baseball marketplace about 2015 Donruss, Donruss Elite, and Diamond Kings that I had just obtained, and that they were available. I just went to that forum this morning, and it is GONE. I went to the list of threads I've posted, it's NOT THERE. Why has my thread on this baseball product been REMOVED? Nothing was on that thread that was inappropriate. Also, in removing such, shouldn't the member be told, in advance, why something is being removed ? Please let me know what's going on and why, and (hopefully) get it back up in the baseball marketplace forum. In advance, thanks for your answer(s) to my questions and your help. Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Don't know. Hopefully someone else can answer your question.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I dont see anything that was deleted or moved from the baseball forum yesterday. Did you hit submit or accidentally hit preview instead? It was either that or possibly the minute you posted it, the forum may have had a glitch and froze. That has happened a few times over the years.

Comment

Once I got it typed, and finished, it was posted in the baseball marketplace forum. I saw it there. This morning, when I went to that forum, it was gone. I guess I'll have to do it all over again.

Have a good evening.

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

I just finished doing it again. It is currently there, on the baseball marketplace forum. Hopefully, this time, it will remain there.

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
          X