Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get a member to respnd to a completed trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a member to respnd to a completed trade?

I have traded with a member and I know they have received the trade because of tracking. How does one get the member to respond? I have already checked that I have received the trade.

Have you tried sending a PM to the member?
    My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

I have not, other sites send reminders out if someone has not sent feedback. I will do that.

Comment

If that doesn't work, I have a cousin Vinny who knows people who know people. He can get things done, but you didn't hear it from me!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Geee, tanks!! When I hit Chi town, I'll look him up.

Comment

If you do not get a response I can pm you his email address.
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              If that doesn't work, I have a cousin Vinny who knows people who know people. He can get things done, but you didn't hear it from me!

My friend goes by the name Guido I think he is Vinny's bro. lol

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thanks. I have traded with him before, maybe he just forgot.

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post

Comment

No response to PM but --

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
                  I got no response from the PM I sent so maybe he forgot. However, I got bored and opened a blaster pack of Bowman. Got a Bowman Chrome Rookie Card Flashback of Frank RRI-FT. If interested I will send it to you.

Jim (cubman1941)

Comment

how do you get some one to leave feedback when you have and they completed trade???? i've pm him no response

Comment

Originally posted by tejadafan1 View Post
                      how do you get some one to leave feedback when you have and they completed trade???? i've pm him no response
                      It wasn't Bzross, was it? I had the same thing happen and don't think you can do anything on this site, Big Hurt offered to send the email addy to me but I said forget it. Finally, someone on this site marked it as finished and gave me a positive so I cold get credit for it.

Comment

Just because a trade has been completed doesn't mean you'll always get a feedback from the other trader. Most traders will leave feedback after a trade has been completed. However, not every trader will do so. Why, I don't know. That's just the way it is.

Have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by tejadafan1 View Post

What Jim & Rodney said is spot on.

If your trade partner doesn't mark a trade complete and leave feedback even after you pmed them there is no way of forcing them to do it.

I can give you their email address by pm if you want.

Just let me know.

Roy

Comment

he marked it complete! just no feedback! and no it wasn't bzross, im not going to call him out!

Comment

Working...
                            X