This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post trade agreements here

In this sub-forum you will post your trade agreements. Start a new thread for each trade agreement. Both members must post.

One person posts the specifics of the trade agreement and your trade partner responds with "agreed"

Once both parties agree and post you can either pm or email your addresses to each other.

You can also update the trade agreement with DC numbers (if used) and post once you receive your end.

Example: Northernbear / thebighurt035 trade

08-10-2010, 06:57 PM
    I get:
    00 Fleer Greats Jim Bunning from Skybox autographics.
    and a nice lot of Frank Thomas numbered

Terry gets:
    Finest moments Aparicio auto
    Ralph Kiner GOTG Auto
    Mike Schmidt G/U
    And these 3 2010 Topps CYMTO

Thanks for the trade.
    Roy

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    • Trade

I do confirm this trade as the said of what Roy has posted and have sent my end of the trade today with DC # 0310-0480-0000-5603-1542

Terry
      Northernbear
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    • Terry,
      here is your DC # 0308 0660 0001 2686 8503

Roy

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________
    • Got the Bunning and Thomas ser#d cards today.

Thanks Terry I needed all those Thomas cards!!!

Leaving you Feedback in a min.
    Thanks
    Roy

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    • Roy
      Got my end of the trade and going to leave u feedback as well bud.

Terry
      Northernbear

Last edited by thebighurt035; 07-13-2017, 09:10 PM.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Once we get the trade manager up and running staff can transfer the feedbacks there.

Thanks

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Just click " New Topic" on the top left of the page and both parties can post their trade agreement and when they both receive in this forum.
      Also please leave if it was a positive/neutral/or negative

Comment

Working...
      X