Brennen Boesch should be in the All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brennen Boesch should be in the All-Star Game

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm not writing this because I'm from Michigan, but if anybody deserves to be in the All-Star game its Brennen Boesch. He is the biggest prospect with 5 tools the Detroit Tigers have since Al Kaline. He can field, throw, hit w/power, hit for average, and run. With his stats that he has now he belongs on the roster, plus he didnt get called up till late April.

Rajay
    sigpic
    I Collect, #35 Justin Verlander, & #13 Alex Avila, #48 Rick Porcello.

I agree......(yeah..I'm from Michigan too...).

But the problem with the All Star voting....BIG names get the vote.

If he has the same season next year....it will be a closer vote.
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I agree, if nothing else he should've been on the final ballot, Girardi put guys like Swisher & Delmon Young who's numbers were worse than Boesch..Girardi saw what Boesch did to the Yanks afterall...

Comment

Unfortionately it is a popularity vote, but around 85% of the guys do belong there, but every year you get the 2 or 3 guys from each league that should be there and even the managers snub them. Maybe the fans should vote the starters, the players vote the reserves, and the managers can pick there pitchers.

Randy
        sigpic
        I Collect, #35 Justin Verlander, & #13 Alex Avila, #48 Rick Porcello.

Comment

Managers should have no say, because they are bias, players do their voting, and you just make sure one guy from each team gets in, better yet, lets not choose one player from each team because Fausto Carmona, shouldnt be in the game because he was the only person to have decent numbers

Comment

Working...
          X