Boston Red Sox Get Adrian Gonzalez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Red Sox Get Adrian Gonzalez

Wow what a trade by Boston. They got Adrian Gonzalez from San Diego for four prospects including Casey Kelly, Anthony Rizzo, and Reymond Fuentes. From my 15 years of following the Angels and seeing them hold onto all their "untouchable prospects" instead of trading them and then waiving them a few years later, this is a great trade in my opinion.

They are going to have to pay him probably $17-20 million per season in a new contract, but this will offset the loss of Victor Martinez's bat and offense. I hope they dont get Carl Crawford since I want the Angels to sign him.

Great trade by the BoSox, intresting, they take a gold glover in Youkilis, move him to third and bring in another gold glover in Gonzalez

Comment

Red Sox make Gonzalez trade official (AP)

The Boston Red Sox have acquired All-Star first baseman Adrian Gonzalez from the San Diego Padres in exchange for three prospects. The Red Sox announced Monday that they sent minor league right-hander Casey Kelly, first baseman Anthony Rizzo, outfielder Reymond Fuentes to San Diego. Gonzalez said the Red Sox have always been his favorite American League team in part because of Hall of Famer Ted...

More...

Comment

Once again, Sox with another solid add.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
        X