Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cabrera Arrested on DUI

Come On Miggy, your killing me here..Yea I know its coming Jeremy

Tigers' Cabrera arrested for DUI in Fla. (AP)

Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera was arrested late Wednesday on drunken driving charges in Florida, police said, the latest episode for the first baseman who has struggled with a drinking problem. Cabrera, 27, was spotted by a deputy in a car that's engine was smoking alongside a road in Fort Pierce.

More...

Comment

Wow after all those times you told me and Jeremy that he stopped drinking. YOu had no idea since you dont hang out with the dude. He's got a drinking problem, sucks that his career is going to be in jeopardy now.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
        Wow after all those times you told me and Jeremy that he stopped drinking. YOu had no idea since you dont hang out with the dude. He's got a drinking problem, sucks that his career is going to be in jeopardy now.
        Call me a homer, I get the feeling it may of been a relasp..even Josh Hamilton after years of being sober relasped...I'm hoping this doesn't efect the season..

He needs rehab probably, but the fan in me wants him to play the entire season, and have him to rehab in the offseason

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          Call me a homer, I get the feeling it may of been a relasp..even Josh Hamilton after years of being sober relasped...I'm hoping this doesn't efect the season..

He needs rehab probably, but the fan in me wants him to play the entire season, and have him to rehab in the offseason
          You lose respect for Pujols because he didn't want to sign a contract, but you're backing up Miggy 100% because you need him to play this season or your team wont have a chance?

I love the logic
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
            You lose respect for Pujols because he didn't want to sign a contract, but you're backing up Miggy 100% because you need him to play this season or your team wont have a chance?

I love the logic
            If he has a problem and it isn't a first time relasp i'm not so much losing respect for Cabrera, more than that I feel bad for the guy that he's having issues

Pujols is upset the Cardinals only offered him $200-$250 million (havent heard what the exact number was) instead of $300 million because as his teammates have said "he needs to support his family"..but thats a topic for another day
            Last edited by gladdyontherise; 02-17-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X