Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports: Roy Halladay will not re-sign w/ Blue Jays

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4677979

I guess that means he will be traded sometime this season. They might as well get some young players for him in return. It's better than nothing.
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4677979

I guess that means he will be traded sometime this season. They might as well get some young players for him in return. It's better than nothing.

They are saying that he will be moved this off-season (possibly as soon as the next 2-3 weeks), and that he has no intentions of re-upping with the Jays after the 2110 season. As a former huge Blue Jays fan, who after several years of boycotting the team after the strike year, I actually started to gain back some interest at the start of last season when they flew out of the gate, this news is all I need to hear, to be gone as a fan forever. That interest for me gained early in 2009 stayed most of the year, even after they went very bad as a team. As God as my witness, if they trade Halladay, I'm done forever as a Blue Jays fan, and judging by the 10,000 or less fans they drew at the end of the season per game, this team will be forced to move out of T-dot within 3-5 years just like the Expos, IMO. The TO fans will not support this team anymore if he's moved.

Comment

This is incredibly shocking....not

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
        They are saying that he will be moved this off-season (possibly as soon as the next 2-3 weeks), and that he has no intentions of re-upping with the Jays after the 2110 season. As a former huge Blue Jays fan, who after several years of boycotting the team after the strike year, I actually started to gain back some interest at the start of last season when they flew out of the gate, this news is all I need to hear, to be gone as a fan forever. That interest for me gained early in 2009 stayed most of the year, even after they went very bad as a team. As God as my witness, if they trade Halladay, I'm done forever as a Blue Jays fan, and judging by the 10,000 or less fans they drew at the end of the season per game, this team will be forced to move out of T-dot within 3-5 years just like the Expos, IMO. The TO fans will not support this team anymore if he's moved.
        I think it would be better for them to move out of Canada. Give a city in the US that wants a baseball team. But that place is something is somewhere i don't know lol
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
        X