• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
    I don't want to look like a loser making a post about a June 4th game
    Now that sir was well played.

Comment

Tigers are still 3.5 games back of the sorry Indians and are back down to earth...

Tigers have proved nothing to me. Why put hope in faith into a team who is just going to choke away their playoff spot in the final week of the season..

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
        Tigers are still 3.5 games back of the sorry Indians and are back down to earth...

Tigers have proved nothing to me. Why put hope in faith into a team who is just going to choke away their playoff spot in the final week of the season..
        I know they havent proved anything to you lol

Scherzer has been alittle inconsistent his last 2 outings, but I'm not worried about him, i'd be more worried about Penny personally. Verlander has been great, Porcello (aside from that BoSox beating) has been good, we get Coke back so dont have to see Oliver anymore either)

The offense has been decent, not great not bad either though, the bullpen has been very good though lately, will it continue? Not at the pace they've been on, but I don't see them being as bad as they were.

Tigers have flaws (2nd base, 3rd base, left field) but they're playing well enough right now that they're making up ground.

With that said, even i'm with you, they have to win in August/September, because I don't have the faith in them to do it yet. 06/09 are horrible memories

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          With that said, even i'm with you, they have to win in August/September, because I don't have the faith in them to do it yet. 06/09 are horrible memories

So much for being on that bandwagon you've been talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
            So much for being on that bandwagon you've been talking about...
            I think they'll win the Central, but I dont have much faith in them playing well down the stretch...Dont try to start here, i'm a diehard fan, it should be rather obvious

Comment

There won't be room for you on the bandwagon come september..

Comment

That would require me getting off.....which clearly isnt and would never happen

Another win Mr. Ground Support, even you cant complain about 2 of 3 at Chicago

Comment

Working...
                X