Placido Polanco Signs deal with Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placido Polanco Signs deal with Phillies

Polanco and the Phillies have agreed to a 3 year deal, Polanco will convert from winning a gold glove at 2nd base in the 09 season to becoming a 3rd basemen...

The Tigers never offered Polanco a contract seeming to spend less money on there prospecting 2nd basemen Scott Sizemore, it had been rumored Polanco planned to go back to the Philies..

That will be one SCARY lineup, and i am unsure where Polanco will fit in on the Phillies starting lineup, as a Tigers fan this is saddening, Polanco was such a great player and class act, wishing him nothing but the best with the Phillies

I agree with you dan (for once lol), Polanco was a stand up guy when he played in St. Louis

When we traded him, it was for Scott Rolen which was a great deal at the time but Polanco seems to just not want to stop playing.

I hope he does well in his second stop with the Phillies
    sigpic

Comment

on channel 4 they said that polanco will be the phillies 3rd basemen.
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

He played 3rd in St. Louis and Philladelphia for a while and then moved to second
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X