Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angels release struggling LHP Kazmir (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels release struggling LHP Kazmir (AP)

The Los Angeles Angels have given up on struggling left-hander Scott Kazmir, releasing the once promising starter. Kazmir was released by the Angels on Wednesday as they closed out a three-game series in Seattle. Once considered among the most promising young starters in baseball, Kazmir has seen a rapid descent.

More...

They needed to release Vernon Wells first. LOL!

Comment

Vernon Wells has been a major disappoint for the Angels!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Dont remind me. LOL! I never thought the Angels would make any move worse than the Gary Matthews signing, but the Veron Wells trade has got to be the worst trade in all of sports from a contract vs statistic standpoint.

Comment

Angels, one of the worst at making trades ever

Comment

what happens to kazmir card prices? I don't know how you can tank out so quickly. Don't remind me of Wells. That guy has hurt me in fantasy baseball but the minute I drop him he'll be great.

Comment

You can drop him this year and it wont make a difference for his stats. He had 3 good years in the league and stupidly got a huge contract based on his last good season in 2006. Funny how the Toronto GM at that time gave both Vernon Wells and Alex Rios horrible contracts and was able to pawn both of them off to other teams.

Comment

I would totally take a flyer on him for league minimum.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  I would totally take a flyer on him for league minimum.
                  Heard the Yankees were considering it actually.

Comment

Working...
                  X