Angels Beat Yankees Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels Beat Yankees Again!!!

6-0 Shutout!!! Two wins in a row against the Yanks. Angels won today and Rangers lost.

Haren outduels Sabathia in Angels' win over Yanks - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Atleast there is one good divisional race

Comment

yeah the rays and sox gladdy for the wilcard lol

The yanks stopped hitting in baltimore.. They went through one of these earlier that lasted a good month

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Unfortunately, even though the Yankees lost, the Red Sox lost also. The Yankees seem to be letting the Red Sox back in, but the Red Sox keep turning it down and the Rays are creeping up on them. The A. L. East could be interesting the last few weeks if this type of stuff continues. The Yankees are lucky, they don't have to play the "Birds" anymore. The "Birds" gave them a hard time in their last eight games with them, splitting even at 4-4 (not like the 9-1 game lead the Yankees had in the 1st ten). Watch out Rays & Red Sox, y'all might be next on the "Birds' menu as the race approaches the wire.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Would be nice if the O's could beat the BoSoxs and Devil Rays for my Yanks!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X