Card Company from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Company from Canada

Went to the card show this past weekend and one of the dealers there was showcasing cards from some company in Canada. I can't remember the name but the patch cards were unbelievable. The swatches were huge and actually had parts of thier names. (Jeter, Arod) I think they ran 100 bucks a pack. But he also had several cards from the same company that had 4-8 Baseball, football, basketball g/u on the same card. Has anyone seen these before and how legit are they? Just wondering. Cornwellfamily

it was probaly O-Pee-Chee

Comment

I'm guessing it was from ITG (In The Game) They always have the best patches on cards, and they never have redemption cards in their packs for autos. It's unfortunate that they lost their license from the NHL, so they cannot show any of the team logos on their hockey cards. It's a shame, and I hope the NHL wakes up, and realizes that this company cares about it's collectors more than any company in the business. Sorry, I'm not sure about their baseball cards, but they did just put out something called Fabulous Fabrics that had memorabilia from all sports in slabbed cards. Could that have been it?

Comment

Originally posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
        I'm guessing it was from ITG (In The Game) They always have the best patches on cards, and they never have redemption cards in their packs for autos. It's unfortunate that they lost their license from the NHL, so they cannot show any of the team logos on their hockey cards. It's a shame, and I hope the NHL wakes up, and realizes that this company cares about it's collectors more than any company in the business. Sorry, I'm not sure about their baseball cards, but they did just put out something called Fabulous Fabrics that had memorabilia from all sports in slabbed cards. Could that have been it?
        Yes, you are correct that does sound right. I know the collector told me that the prices were basically half of what they would have been had the card been from Topps or Panini. If the Hockey patches looked like the baseball patches he had I do feel sorry for Hockey collectors because they were awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X