Yankees Clinch AL East Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Clinch AL East Crown

The Yankees have clinched the AL East crown after defeating Tampa Bay on Wednesday. The Wild Card is now between the Red Sox and Angels.

Posada's 2-run single gives Yankees AL East crown - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Don't forget the Rays, they're still in the WILDCARD hunt.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

like shooting fish in a barrel...

Not bad for a team picked to be 3rd with no staff

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Love them Yankees, I hope the BoSoxs fall out of the wild card race (sorry BoSoxs fans), hard to love Boston when New York has been my team since the 60s!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Rob, Congratulations that your team made the playoffs. However, I sure hope that they get eliminated quickly. As a kid in the '50's & '60's I got tired of watching the Yankees(baseball),Packers(football), & Celtics(basketball) win championships. Therefore, I pull for the "Birds", and if they don't win the underdog , teams that haven't been in the playoffs before, or teams that haven't won championships most recently. Therefore, I do not root for the Yankees. Again, congratulations that your team made it to the playoffs.

Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
            Love them Yankees, I hope the BoSoxs fall out of the wild card race (sorry BoSoxs fans), hard to love Boston when New York has been my team since the 60s!
            Same for me but one decade later

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I was born in the early 50's and the Dodgers and Yanks were the teams! I know I am suppose to root for the home team but Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners and Portland Trailblazers, I can't do it! Actually I like the older Yanks teams, I don't like the way they spent money to try to win a World Series through, same as the Dallas Cowboys. I like Derek Jeter but I don't think he is worth the latest contract and it is time for him not be the full time shortstop. In football I do like the underdogs to win!
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
                I was born in the early 50's and the Dodgers and Yanks were the teams! I know I am suppose to root for the home team but Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners and Portland Trailblazers, I can't do it! Actually I like the older Yanks teams, I don't like the way they spent money to try to win a World Series through, same as the Dallas Cowboys. I like Derek Jeter but I don't think he is worth the latest contract and it is time for him not be the full time shortstop. In football I do like the underdogs to win!
                finally sombody who agrees with me, i like the old yankees (mantle,ruth,berra.etc) but i think it's un fiar to the other teams that they get all this star talent every year and look waht Tampa did, a tinsy winsy payroll and they still can make the playoffs. Amazing

Comment

Working...
                X