V-Mart is V-Money in Tigers walkoff victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Mart is V-Money in Tigers walkoff victory

Not a huge win, but keeps the Tigers in position for homefield in the ALDS for another day atleast.

Positives are the bullpen pitched 4 scoreless innings and Porcello pitched decent.

Time for Verlander to get win #25 tommorow!

It was a good game. Unfortunately the "Birds" lost. However,overall, it was good a good game. There is no doubt, in my mind anyway, that the "Birds" NOW could contend with ANY of the teams that will be in the playoffs. They just weren't able to do it throughout the season. If their pitching improves, and is more consistent of being good, they could definitely be in the mix next season.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
      . If their pitching improves, and is more consistent of being good, they could definitely be in the mix next season.
      there are so many basement teams that think that this time every single year.. That being said come this time next year I am pretty sure the O's will be in the exact same situation they find themselves in now

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        there are so many basement teams that think that this time every single year.. That being said come this time next year I am pretty sure the O's will be in the exact same situation they find themselves in now
        ...which goes right back to my point of never taking into account what a bottom dweller does in September seriously lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          ...which goes right back to my point of never taking into account what a bottom dweller does in September seriously lol
          agreed.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
          X