Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves lose in 13, Boston blows lead in 9th, Tampa walkoff win in 12

INCREDIBLE night of Baseballl.

Congrats to the Cardinals and Rays for shocking the world by making incredible runs and both winning the wildcard in their league.

Boston blew a 1 run lead after needing only 1 more strike to win the game, minutes later Tampa hits a walkoff homer by Longoria.

St. Louis beat Houston easily and Atlanta lost in the 13th inning after Hunter Pence had an infield single to score the go ahead run.

This is what Baseball is all about, you have to love it!

I find it ironic that the Red Sox lose, and minutes later after they announce that at Tampa Bay, Longoria hits a home run.

Congrats to the Rays, especially since they lost some of their main players last offseason in Crawford, Pena, and several relief pitchers (Wheeler and Linebrink I think).

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      I find it ironic that the Red Sox lose, and minutes later after they announce that at Tampa Bay, Longoria hits a home run.

Congrats to the Rays, especially since they lost some of their main players last offseason in Crawford, Pena, and several relief pitchers (Wheeler and Linebrink I think).
      Crawford, Pena, Wheeler, Benoit, Soriano are the guys they lost off the top of my head.

Comment

The end of the season games were great, from a fans perspective. Hope the "BIRDS" can play as well in 2012 as they did against division champs & contenders in September.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

I was at work when all this happened but when I got home I was happy with the Devil Rays and Cardinals winning. Sorry to my Red Soxs fans!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X