Tigers lose in 11. Down 3-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers lose in 11. Down 3-1

Nelson Cruz has put the Rangers on his back, that simple.

Sorry Gladdy.

Comment

Verlander is gonna need to do something special for tommorow, because if most of the crowd feels like I do, they probably won't be to excited

Comment

Well they don't need to be that way. As Yogi Berra said "it ain't over 'til it's over". Even though the Tigers are in a hole, they still have a very slim chance. However, it is possible. Remember a few years ago, the Yankees had the Red Sox down 3-0 but the Red Sox ended up in the W S.Personally, I think it'll be the Rangers in the W S, but the Tigers have yet to be eliminated. Therefore, they still have that slim chance. Yogi was definitely correct in that Yankees/Red Sox series, and it could happen again. Never give up.

Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Let's go Tigers! C'mon Gladdy, let's hear it!

Like Rodney said, the Sox were down 0-3 and didn't have a flippin chance! Still a lot of baseball to play hopefully!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

The fat lady hasn't sang yet so the Tigers are still alive Gladdy!
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
            X