Yankees Counter the Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Counter the Red Sox

With Vazquez, not as good in my opinion, but a solid guy, should be there #4 most likely

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

This also makes it look like Damon will resign in NY

they aid someone will probley go to the bullpen, its probley going to be hughes as they probley want joba in the starting rotation.
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

Javier Vasquez is solid...

He was very underrated in Atlanta
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Not very happy with this news. The Angels were going after Vazquez in a trade. Now they may have to settle for either Derek Lowe or sign Erik Bedard, Ben Sheets, Chien-Ming Wang, or Justin Duchscherer.

Comment

"settle" for Duchscherer? He was an all-star the last season he played..

Comment

When the first choices were Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, and then Javier Vazquez, yeah that is settling. Plus being an MLB All Star doesnt mean as much as it use to since every team has to be represented.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              When the first choices were Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, and then Javier Vazquez, yeah that is settling. Plus being an MLB All Star doesnt mean as much as it use to since every team has to be represented.
              Duchscherer was pretty awesome in 08, Angels could've had Halladay or Lee however thats what happens when you think your unproven prospects are gold and wont trade them for a guy as high caliber as Halladay is

Comment

Trust me dont remind me about the Angels not trading prospects. The last 10 years have been painful for me to hear about what players the Angels could have gotten if they would have traded certain players. About 3-4 years ago, the Angels could have had a few really good players if they would have traded Dallas McPhearson, Dustin Moseley, or Jeff Mathis. Lets just say 2 of those 3 players were waived by the team.

Comment

Working...
                X