Dodgers Lower 2012 Season Ticket Prices & Add Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers Lower 2012 Season Ticket Prices & Add Benefits

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Dodgers are lowering pricing and adding new benefits for season ticket holders in the Field, Loge, Club, Reserve, Left Field Pavilion, Right Field Pavilion and Top Deck sections of the stadium for the 2012 season.

Dodger season tickets remain one of the best values in Los Angeles and all of sports. Lower pricing and related benefits will be available for 96% of the seats in Dodger Stadium. More than 35,000 seats will be available for $20 or less on a season ticket basis.

The Dodgers currently offer one of the lowest entry points in all of Major League Baseball for season ticket holders at $5 per seat. The $5 Top Deck option reflects pricing that was in place two decades ago. The $16 Preferred Field Box offering is the lowest in 10 years, the $10 Preferred Loge Box plan is the lowest in 16 years and the $6 Reserve option is the lowest in 24 years.

Several exciting new benefits will be offered in 2012 adding exceptional value to being a Dodger season ticket holder including the opportunity to enter the stadium one hour before the general public to watch Dodger batting practice. Season ticket holders will also be able to play catch on the field with friends and family after select games.

Additional amenities include access to all levels of the ballpark, from the Top Deck to the Field level. MVP and VIP Field Level season ticket holders will also receive a complimentary Stadium Club membership to use throughout the season.

Complete details on new pricing and enhanced benefits for the 2012 season exclusive to season seat holders can be found by visiting www.dodgers.com/seasontickets.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Are you gonna get a season ticket package? (Not a full season, put a smaller package?)

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Are you gonna get a season ticket package? (Not a full season, put a smaller package?)
      I doubt it... There's a ticket place that always has great deals and since i buy from them all the time, they give me nice deals.

If I had a job, I would buy season tickets in the top deck for $5 a game. Then just sell the games I don't want to go to or even give them away on my blog. We'll see though, my dad he might want to do that.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X