Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Resign Jimmy Rollins

Phillies To Sign Jimmy Rollins: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Phillies have agreed to sign Jimmy Rollins to a three-year deal with a vesting fourth year option, tweets ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.
    --
    Rollins really lost leverage when every team that needed a shortstop traded/signed one and he was the last guy out on the market.

I wonder how much it is for.

Comment

$11 mil per season

Comment

Good signing then by the Phillies considering what he was asking for. At least they didnt waste Jose Reyes money on him.

Comment

AP sources: Rollins, Phils agree on 3-year deal - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Comment

This was a good signing for the Phills. I know alot of Philly phans agree that Rollins is a definite health risk, but when he's on, man he is one heck of leader in the clubhouse! Also, the biggest problem last year was stability in our bats, and if anybody can help it would be a veteran like JRoll. Picking up relievers was a big need, but now we need to focus on strong bats that can back up a rotation that can hold teams to 1-3 runs a game. Good job RA jr!
            I collect these guys (please PM me):

Roy Halladay: 241/3731 = 6.46%
            Please PM me if you have any low #ed 2010 Bowman Chrome refractors of Halladay (#180)!!!
            Hunter Morris: 55/119 = 46.22%
            Looking for low #ed 2011 Bowman Chrome refractors of Morris

Comment

smart move
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
              X