Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you who write articles, blogs, ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of you who write articles, blogs, ...

For those of you who write blogs, articles, etc. It is so common to take a recent trade and evaluate who "won" the trade.

My favorite type of article to read is when you go back to a trade 2 or 3 years ago and evaluate it now. All these trades with big stars for lots of prospects or proven veterans for a prospect or two. I'd love to see people write about some of the trades such as Texiera, Lee, Halladay, Holiday, etc.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I haven't done that for my blog, but i'm sure it'd be a possibility in the future. The best one for me since I do a Tigers blog is the Tigers/Yankees/Diamondbacks deal going into 2010 because all teams got better in some way from it whereas other deals like Jurrjens for Renteria or Cabrera/Willis for Miller/Maybin etc was alot more obvious who won and lost the trade

Comment

If you do write it, make sure you let me know. I'd enjoy reading it.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X