Opening Day Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Day Thoughts

94 Days until the Braves Opening Game @ NY Mets, thats going to be a long wait!

How well will the Braves do in 2012? Better than last year I hope, all us Bravo fans can do is wait and hope.

So far the Bravos haven't been impressive with their off season moves, nothing spectacular and how well will Chipper play, older and more beat up can we get 1 more Great year out of him, hope so

So the THEME for this Years Braves is HOPE!!!
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

The Braves had a good season last year and almost made the playoffs. They have a solid pitching rotation with Tim Hudson, Jair Jurrjens, & Tommy Hanson. I dont think they made any roster additions yet, but if Jason Heyward can be healthy for the full season they will be ok. Plus Freddie Freeman will improve and put up better numbers and they will have Michael Bourn for the full season.

Comment

Key2Win couldn't agree more, I'm in the band on this one, when you can say you've been a braves fan since before TERRY FORRESTER was a starter, you want more than almost.

I had a Drill Instructor who used to say:

Almost is only good in HORSESHOES, HAND GRENADES AND ATOM BOMBS

Almost Got A Ringer, close enough ya get 1 point

Grenades and Atom Bombs are self explanatory

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL in BRAVES FAN's HEART!!!

(the dagger comes in Sep/OCT)

lol bob
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X