2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 Golden Giveaway Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 Golden Giveaway Details

Here are the details on the Golden Giveaway, the programthat replaces last year’s Diamond Giveaway.

In every 6th pack of 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 will havea Golden Giveaway Code card and every code unlocks a chance to win prizes. The codes unlock cards and digitalcoins, which seems like a replacement for the rings in the Diamond Giveaway.

Here is what you will be chasing.

100 different Golden Moments Die Cut Chrome Cards featuring100 different players and their greatest Golden Moments. There will be parallels in gold numbered to 99 and One-of-One TrulyGolden Moments Die Cut Chrome Cards embedded with a real piece of gold.

One of One Gold Base Set Parallel which is a parallel ofthis year’s base set embedded with a real piece of gold.

Digital Gold Coins. 90 in all, 30 Team Coins, 30 Player Coins and 30 Retired Players coins. Themore unique coins you unlocked the more prizes you can win. Unlock ten unique coinsand you automatically qualify for a chance to win a Ken Griffey Jr. autographedgold coin card. Unlock 30 teamcoins, 30 player coins or 30 retired player coins and you instantly win aWillie Mays autographed gold coin card.

More...
    For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
    sigpic

Still says "Coming soon" on the Topps Golden Giveaway site

Comment

Same today coming soon. Hope they open the site soon.
      I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.

http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

Comment

I find Topps' giveaways a bit of a joke. The 2012 Golden Giveaway is still not up and running and the Diamond Topps site still not fixed. The deadline has been extended but still not working. Not really woth the hassle.

Comment

Working...
        X