Shipping Cards cheapest price?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Cards cheapest price?!?!

I keep going to the post office with what I think weighs less than my last visit, and it seems that every time the minimum shipping is $1.95!?!

This seems ridiculous to me. There MUST be a cheaper way to ship sports cards..

I am using the tiny gray bubble mailers

Help??!

My cost is usually 2.51-2.80 thats with d/c. What you need to remember is the person getting the cards. You need to remember shipping them safely is the important thing. If you are shipping the card in a way that you would be happy to receive the card.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I ship via paypal shipping for $1.64 for 1-3 ounces and DC

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        I ship via paypal shipping for $1.64 for 1-3 ounces and DC
        ditto that
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

We forget the customer sometimes and want to send cheap.
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

It usually runs me about $1.71. There are some days when I get lucky and I am only charged $0.64, because the packages don't weigh enough and are considered letters. I don't know how that happens, as my shipping methods have always been the same.

Comment

I pretty much seem to pay 1.95 for a bubble mailer. The price actually just went up last month I think. I used to pay 1.71. But yeah, you can do it cheaper with the other options here. You just need to pay by Paypal I believe. And (I think) you need a scale. I am all about using bubble mailers to keep the stuff safe. Even for a couple of inserts. To me, I love to trade. And spending a little money to keep the cards safe on arrival means a lot to me!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I just finally figured out how to ship through Paypal and it is only $1.64 with D/C...saving me over a $1 per item...

for all the times I rip Paypal for the fees, that is a great deal...

Comment

So what do you need to do? Just weigh the package and then create an account on there, and print a label? Can you also do flat rate packages there as well?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                  X