Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers Sign Elvis Andrus To 3 Year Deal

AP Source: Rangers and Andrus agree to 3-year deal - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Shortstop Elvis Andrus and the Texas Rangers have agreed to a three-year contract and avoided salary arbitration.

A person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Tuesday night that the contract runs through the 2014 season. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal was pending a physical and hadn’t been finalized.

The agreement came two days before a scheduled arbitration hearing.

The 23-year-old Andrus is a .271 career hitter with 102 stolen bases and has played at least 145 games in each of his three seasons for the Rangers. The new deal will take Andrus through his final three arbitration-eligible seasons.

Andrus hit a career-best .279 with 37 stolen bases last year when the Rangers won their second consecutive American League pennant. He had asked for $3.6 million in arbitration and was offered $2.65 million for next season before agreeing to a multiyear deal with Texas.

Could save them money, but also could hurt them if he doesn't keep improving.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

not sure about this one, he needs to step up
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
      X