No announcement yet.

Cardboard Connection Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft time has been changed to Monday at 8 PM EST, hopefully this works for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Draft time has been changed to Monday at 8 PM EST, hopefully this works for everyone.
      Thank you sir.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Prince Fielder is for trade lmk looking for a SP, OF, C
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
          Prince Fielder is for trade lmk looking for a SP, OF, C
          Just sent you an offer, I have some decent SP available

Comment

^^Understatement of the year

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              ^^Understatement of the year
              Hahaha

how I ended up with the top 4 Cy Young finishers from last year is beyond me

Comment

I missed the draft - I'll have to check out my team when I get home from work.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

King Felix and Ichiro kicked off the season pretty good for me..

Comment

Can someone check and see if my team "Cooperstown" is an active team? I signed up and I am getting the emails when people accept trades, but when I try to log in, it says I am not allowed because I am not a member of this league.
                    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                      Can someone check and see if my team "Cooperstown" is an active team? I signed up and I am getting the emails when people accept trades, but when I try to log in, it says I am not allowed because I am not a member of this league.
                      Are you logged onto yahoo before you try to view your team?

Comment

Scratch it - I was able to get in. I hadn't realized that my wife had logged in and it was defaulting to her account. I have figured it out now. Open and available for trades...

Comment

Working...
                        X