Ryan Braun wins his appeal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Braun wins his appeal!

I thought this would happen! Good for you Brewer fans! It's the 1st time a decision like this has been appealed!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

I'm waiting for the reason it was overturned. Still very possible he failed the test.

Comment

I agree but there is probably a legitimate reason for MLB to appeal the decision.
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Yeah MVP reasons. Kind of a black eye for MLB if it goes through.

Comment

I guess Manny and Palmerio should have appealed in front of that judge lol..Sometimes it is good to be lucky. However my head as well as others is not in the sand on this

A fraud is a fraud

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

i feel they should have been more leniant with manny because he was pregnant...i am interested in hearing the other side of this story, the word im hearing is that he got off on some type of technicality that has to do with the timeline of which the sample was taken and submited to the company for testing...in which all parties agree it was still good and did not degregate any and was only small time frame

Comment

I agree with oilman but it also could have been a medical condition that requires injecting testosterone.
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I agree Clemens had the same medical condition. Dag nab it so many of the MLB players with medical conditions lulz

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

You forgot to add: Barry, Sammy, Mark, Manny, Rafael....................

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Braun needed the extra testosterone, because he only has 1 testicle.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                      Braun needed the extra testosterone, because he only has 1 testicle.
                      Are you joking or serious? Because if that is true why doesn't he come out and say that?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He should have a press conference like Piazza did to say he wasn't gay.

I was joking.
                        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                          He should have a press conference like Piazza did to say he wasn't gay.

I was joking.

On the flipside I can see it being true, that is why I didn't know for sure.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I agree. It would be a good cover, at least!

Comment

I like Oilman's comment, too. Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X