Bryce Harper Baseball Card Listed For $25K On EBAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Harper Baseball Card Listed For $25K On EBAY

Bryce Harper baseball card listed for $25K on eBay | Big League Stew - Yahoo! Sports

Crazy insane!!! No one will buy this, its not even his authentic signature.

A seller on eBay is asking a penny shy of $25,000 (or best offer) for Harper's 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP1 "Superfractor" rookie card. Six offers have been made on the card, and all have been declined. The seller got the card, he/she says, just by opening a pack. Dang!

The big difference between this and Strasburg's card (other than about $9,000) is that Harper has not personally signed this one. (The John Hancock on the card is a facsimile.) If an autograph makes a difference to you when it comes to $25,000 baseball cards of guys who haven't yet played in a major-league game, this might be important information.

According to Beckett Baseball editor Chris Olds, an earlier Bryce Harper superfractor from 2010 sold for $12,500 — and it had damage! With that in mind, he could envision this card — which grades at a 9.5 out of 10 — selling for something close to the asking price.

i seen this in news today it is crazy, but nice to see something about the hobby in the news
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

this isn't just crazy it is insane!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I don't think that the Strasburg Superfractor was signed. I am pretty sure only the base version and it's parallels were autographed, not the chrome.

Comment

Easy profit to be made on this card still.

Comment

The Strasburg Superfractor sold for $21,403, so I wouldn't be surprised to see someone pay that much or a little bit less for it.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Easy profit to be made on this card still.
              Agreed. If he hits a HR in his first career MLB game, this card sells for $30-$40K on eBay because of how crazy people are/how crazy the hype will be.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                Agreed. If he hits a HR in his first career MLB game, this card sells for $30-$40K on eBay because of how crazy people are/how crazy the hype will be.
                That's it. He could go 1-5 with 4 K's, but that 1 Homer would have a spike in prices. Whatever Strasburg stuff was going for, Harper stuff would go 1.5x more probably. More hobby love for guys that play everyday.

Comment

That's why I'm sitting on my International parallel

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                  X