Should MLB Contract A Few Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should MLB Contract A Few Teams

Do you think there are too many teams in MLB? There are 30 teams, would it be better if they had 28 instead? I know a few years ago they were thinking about contracting the Twins and Expos.

I am also posting this up for NBA and NFL.

Which 2 teams would you contract and why?

I think Baseball is a sport that you don't actually need to contract a team. It's really not that hard to become good, you have to try really hard to always be awful (see Pittsburgh)

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      I think Baseball is a sport that you don't actually need to contract a team. It's really not that hard to become good, you have to try really hard to always be awful (see Pittsburgh)
      Or the cubbies
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I think with all the crazy money that is getting thrown towards teams through TV deals makes it hard to say you should contract any teams. That money in itself could turn a team around, not including benefits from coming in under the luxury tax. Apparently the Reds used their tax credits to help make Joey Votto a $200 million-dollar man.

Comment

Working...
        X