Matt Kemp Named NL Player of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Kemp Named NL Player of the Month

Matt Kemp was named the National League Player of the Month for April. He won the award by a unanimous vote. He continues to put up MVP type numbers.

Kemp finished the month with 12 home runs which set a Dodgers franchise record for April.

From Eric Stephen at TrueblueLA:
    • First in OPS (1.383)
    • First in slugging percentage (.893)
    • First in batting average (.417)
    • First in home runs (12)
    • First in RBI (25)
    • First in runs scored (24)
    • First in hits (35)
    • Second in on-base percentage (.490)
    The Dodgers ended the month at 16-7 and in first place in the West. Let's hope Kemp and the Dodgers can continue this hot start.

Photo credit: AP

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Could be the Dodgers year in 2012 and Kemp is on fire!
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Matt Kemp is keeping my Yahoo Fantasy Baseball team near the top of the standings. Im so glad he fell to my team with the 3rd overall pick.

Comment

Kemp is an outstanding player. He's quickly becoming the face of the game.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Too bad Jeremy didn't want to trade Miguel Cabrera for Kemp

Comment

No Brainer!!
            I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Outstanding! He should have won MVP last season. But, alas, Butt Sealeg made sure Ryan "Needles" Braun walked away with it. Wonder if he's gonna hold Brauns hand when his breasts start lactating? He'll fit right in up there in dairy land. Plus, he's Jewish, so his milk will be Kosher! Moo! Moo!

Disclaimer: No Brewer, dairy cow or Ryan Braun were harmed during the actual creation of this post. And Butt Sealeg is still an idiot!

Comment

ridiculously good
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                X