Jered Weaver Throws A No-Hitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jered Weaver Throws A No-Hitter

Congrats to Jered Weaver on throwing the 10th no-hitter in Angels history, and his first career no-hitter. His parents and wife were there to witness it and he was at home in front of his fans.

The Angels won the game 9-0 against the Minnesota Twins. When the offense puts up 9 runs, it makes pitching a little easier and Weaver didn't have to worry about a close game.

Chris Parmelee reached base in the second inning after striking out and Iannetta allowed the ball to go to the backstop. Weaver later walked Josh Willingham in the seventh inning but retired everyone else he faced.

The Angels had a total of 15 hits and Pujols still hasn't hit a home run.

Photo credit: AP

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Congrats to Weaver. I saw the first 7 innings on tv before I left for the gym. Great win for the Angels. They really needed this to jump start on a winning streak on a great note.

Comment

Very impressive. Congrats to Weaver. Maybe, this will kick-start the Angels.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Congrats to Weaver on no-hitting a double-a team! I'm happy he didn't lose his temper tonight.

Comment

Hey they are a little better than a double a team!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

It is nice to see a Weaver smile. They look angry all the time. The best part is that Pujols still hasn't hit a homerun. Maybe he can run into one this month, just one though. Do you think he is holding back for that backloaded money in his contract to show his power?

Comment

Congrats to Jared Weaver.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Congrats to Weaver on no-hitting a double-a team! I'm happy he didn't lose his temper tonight.
                Someones mad that the Tigers can't throw a no-hitter against the crappy Twins yet they get 18 chances to do it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                  Someones mad that the Tigers can't throw a no-hitter against the crappy Twins yet they get 18 chances to do it this year.
                  I'm not mad at all, besides, the Tigers haven't played this Twins team yet. To be fair though, Jerome Williams had a 3 hit shutout against them.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    I'm not mad at all, besides, the Tigers haven't played this Twins team yet. To be fair though, Jerome Williams had a 3 hit shutout against them.
                    Hahaha true but they won't no-hit them.

Comment

Working...
                    X