Pujols gets booed by Angels fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols gets booed by Angels fans

Never thought I'd see the day when Albert Pujols gets booed. Even during his slump last year, he was never booed by the Cardinal faithful. Of course, Cardinals fans are the best fans in baseball....

Wonder how long it will be before the L.A. media and fans start talking about trading him?

Well, he has an untradable contract and a full no-trade clause, so he's going no where, however, this is what happens when you go to a new team and don't perform. Cardinals fans would never boo him, because what he had already done, but he's done nothing for the Angels, and their fans have the right and should boo him.

Comment

Untradeable contract? Yes maybe. But he's not untradeable if he waves the no-trade clause. Pujols isn't the kind of guy to let the pressure get to him and ask to be traded. The Angels KNEW they weren't getting the same Pujols of 2001-2011! If they didn't, they should fire their GM! Pujols was signed to fill seats. Much like St. Louis used McGwire.

Comment

Amazing and surprising to see Pujols struggling this badly. I'm not a big Pujols fan, but I am pulling for him to work his way out of this. He's good for the hobby.

Comment

New league new struggles.. Me personally I am enjoying his slump as long as he isn't hitting and the Angels are losing I am good to go!!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X