Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Wood To Retire Today

Kerry Wood To Retire: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

Kerry Wood will retire today, Bruce Levine of ESPNChicago.com reports (on Twitter).
    ----
    Suprised to hear this. It's a shame he had so many injuries because he had a chance to be a great starter early in his career.

wow..i know he has been awful this season but didnt expect this...he has been a great Cub and we love him in Chicago...

Comment

Injuries really hurt this guy. It's too bad.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Was thought to be the second coming of Roger Clemens......

Comment

if Dusty Baker hadnt ruined Wood's and Prior's arms,theyd still be pitching right now

Comment

I remember watching Wood's 20K game way back in the late 90s. Awesome game.

Comment

Dusty did over pitch him and Pryor but his injuries took a toll
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
                Dusty did over pitch him and Pryor but his injuries took a toll
                thats why im scared to death for Homer Bailey and Mike Leake in Cincinatti while Baker is still the manager

Comment

Working...
                X