Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 18 Creepiest Caps For Sale On MLB.com

The 18 creepiest caps for sale on MLB.com | Big League Stew - Yahoo! Sports

Ever since San Francisco caught Panda cap fever in the fall of 2010, I've been aware of the growing mascot cap fad. I'll be watching a game and the camera will pan the stands between pitches, bringing back a shot of someone wearing their team's version atop their head.

But holy haberdashery, I had no idea there were so many versions to choose from until Rob Iracane pointed out the selection on MLB.com (no doubt after he purchased a few for his personal use). While the league has wisely passed over fashioning Chief Wahoo into a polyester conversation piece, mascots from 18 others teams can funnel more summer sweat onto your brow as you watch your favorite team from the stands.
    Not that I have a problem with these caps. For the kids, they're lots of fun. For the adults, they're an excellent way to signal you've had too much to drink, own an extensive collection of Tigger and Eeyore T-shirts and/or wish to end up on some sort of government watch list.

I think they're a nice version of "fun" for MLB, especially in getting youngsters to like baseball.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

I think they're as goofy as watching those stupid sausage and weiner races during Brewers games. And don't forget that stupid Bernie Brewer. Does anyone else, besides me, want to see him fly off the end of the slide into oncoming traffic? He irratates me.

Comment

Working...
      X