No announcement yet.

Is anybody as HOT as Beltre right now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody as HOT as Beltre right now??

Texas players always seem to get hot at the right time..

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Adrian Beltre extended his hot seven-game streak into another week.

Beltre was 3 for 3 with a home run and four RBIs, including driving in the go-ahead run in the bottom of the fifth inning, to lead the Texas Rangers to a 6-5 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday night.

Elvis Andrus scored on Beltre's single to give the AL West leaders a series-opening win. Nelson Cruz also homered and Mike Olt added an RBI for Texas.

Tampa Bay Rays vs. Texas Rangers - Recap - August 27, 2012 - ESPN
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

The closest I think this season has been Mike Trout. No one else comes to mind.

Comment

Oh, Matt Holliday has been HOT for the last month. Jon Jay for two weeks. Home runs isn't the only measure of how well a hitter is doing. By the way, Matt Holliday is the NL RBI leader.

Comment

Holiday is try hard to make people forget whats his name.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
          Holiday is try hard to make people forget whats his name.
          Beltran took care of that for the first half of the season. The Cardinals starting lineup consists of 6 players hitting .300 or better and the last 2 just 20 points under .300. The best offense in baseball.

Comment

There's been plenty of players this season as hot as Beltre has been right now. RBI is just a stat of chance, so he's had a lot of chances to drive runners in (and hitting homers helps, of course).

Comment

Allen Craig is HOT also. Great numbers for limited games that he's played.

Comment

Working...
              X