Cardinals Blowout Nationals To Even Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals Blowout Nationals To Even Series

Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals - Recap - October 08, 2012 - ESPN

At what point are the Nationals going to wish they had Strasburg on the mound.

ST. LOUIS -- Carlos Beltran hit the last two of St. Louis' four homers and the Cardinals chased an ineffective Jordan Zimmermann early in a 12-4 rout of the Washington Nationals on Monday night that tied their NL division series at one game apiece

Allen Craig and Daniel Descalso also went deep to help the Cardinals build a big lead and compensate for a two-inning start from Jaime Garcia. Craig hit his fifth career postseason homer and scored three times.

Ryan Zimmerman and Adam LaRoche hit consecutive homers in the fifth inning for the Nationals, who won't pitch All-Star ace Stephen Strasburg -- shut down for the year early last month.

Originally posted by key2win View Post

At what point are the Nationals going to wish they had Strasburg on the mound.
    Probably when they lose the series.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Well it's now 1-1. However, the "NATIONALS" will be playing ALL of the remaining games of this series at HOME. Therefore, at least for now, they STILL have the upper hand. GO "NATS" !!!!!

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
      X