Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.C. Sabathia

Dear Mr. Sabathia,

I hate you. I can't believe you had the audacity to say that you were able to pitch so well for the Yankees this postseason, because the fans are so good to you. Cleveland fans treated you better than anyone and you always sucked in the postseason. It has nothing to do with fan support. You have always had the support of the fans and probably shouldn't have. What it boils down to is the fact that you finally have the will to win on a big stage and aren't viewed as the best player on a winning team. If you would have been mentally strong enough to carry a postseason team, you would have won a World Series in Cleveland. Keep your mouth shut.

Best regards,

Chris Wering
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Comment

Chris, how do you really feel?

Comment

Gosh, I'm glad you decided to scrap the "Dear Mr. Modell" letter............

Comment

You could have just sent him a PM instead of making it public. I am not sure what his username on here is though.

Comment

Working...
            X