Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Fire Ozzie Guillen

Marlins Fire Ozzie Guillen: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Marlins have fired manager Ozzie Guillen, the team announced. The Marlins, who traded for Guillen a year ago, finished the 2012 season 69-93, last in the NL East.

Guillen had three years and $7.5MM remaining on his contract with Miami. Bench coach Joey Cora has also been dismissed, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports.
    ---
    Ozzie should look on the brightside, he'll be making almost $8 million over the next 3 years to do nothing!

The Marlins traded for Guillen a year ago? Anyways,

Comment

red sox should have waited...
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I am sure he will get another job else where, he is a good manager just needs to shut his pie hole and coach
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I love when he starts talking.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
            I love when he starts talking.
            And doesn't know when to shut up!

Comment

So after first season, they traded Hanley and Bell, and now axed Ozzie. Im calling it that next season they trade Reyes and Buerhle.

Comment

I guess that wasn't my best pick for predicting him as manager of the year.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Their next trade should be Jeffrey Laurie or that monstrosity of a statue over the right field wall. Looks like a Hispanic Rupaul on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                  X