X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Win Game 2 Of World Series

Uh what the heck is going on here???

Sorry Gladdy.

Gene Lamont happened. Thanks alot, Boston.

(and some great Giants defense, followed by awful hitting, then Jim Leyland getting outmanaged)

Comment

Hate the Giants. Out of all times to suck this year, why do your Tigers pick now Danny?
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Tigers need to learn how to slide
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Ok,
          I know why the Tigers aren't winning,its because I wasn't cheering them on but now I will.

LETS GO DETROIT!!!!

I want the AL to win the World Series!!!
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Roy, that's NOT the reason why the TIGERS aren't winning. It's because the GIANTS are scoring more runs.

However, last nights game, overall, was WELL PITCHED by both teams. It was a much more interesting game than game 1. At least it was on edge until the last out. As a spectator, I like close games (but not if I'm the coach/manager).

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
              Ok,
              I know why the Tigers aren't winning,its because I wasn't cheering them on but now I will.

LETS GO DETROIT!!!!

I want the AL to win the World Series!!!
              So, you're the reason they lost the first two games? THANKS ALOT ROY.

Comment

Come on Tigers. I'm getting a little tired of this trend recently where the team that gets hot at the right time is the World Champion.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Hard to believe that the Giants have won 5 straight playoff games. Now all of those Tigers fans who thought they made the Cardinals look stupid..................

Comment

Detroit needs to step it up.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                    X