Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yasmani Grandal Suspended 50 Games for PED Use

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yasmani Grandal Suspended 50 Games for PED Use

    Yasmani Grandal Suspended 50 Games: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

    Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal as been suspended 50 games after testing positive for a high testosterone level, the team announced.
    ---
    Not good for the Padres.

  • #2
    what the hell is wrong with these players.. MLB is paying attention..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

    Comment


    • #3
      Ugh. He has a bright future. Hope he dont screw it up. I wish he was still a red.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll bet they don't think they'll have to pee in a cup during the off season. He is a foreigner, so maybe something got lost in the translation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Who's Yasmani Grandal?
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

          Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
            Who's Yasmani Grandal?
            *Not sure if serious.......*

            Comment


            • #7
              It's a padre who cares, they'll be in the bottom half of the West next year anyways
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan



              Comment

              Working...
              X