Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Trade Denard Span to the Nationals

Nationals Acquire Denard Span: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Nationals announced that they acquired center fielder Denard Span from the Twins for minor league right-hander Alex Meyer.
    ---
    Span is a very good player, nice deal for the Nationals.

what are the Twins thinking!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
      what are the Twins thinking!
      That they can't outspend the Tigers, so they should tank?!

Comment

lol, the Braves and Reds were talking with them. The could have held out and gotten a proven pitcher.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

On a selfish note, I am happy since I bring my sons to watch the Nats for spring training and now we might be able to add some Span auto'd cards to our collection!
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
            On a selfish note, I am happy since I bring my sons to watch the Nats for spring training and now we might be able to add some Span auto'd cards to our collection!
            He's a pretty good signer, so I'm sure you can get him. When he was in Detroit at the end of the season, he was very nice.

Comment

My 11 year old was excited when I told him the Nats signed him. It should help alleviate the sting of letting Ankiel go. He was real nice to my son last year and gave him a signed cracked bat.
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I think that Nats got exactly what they needed with adding Span, they are going be tough again in the East!
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

It is not quite as one sided as some people might thing. The pitcher the Twins got in return is a little quirky, but he is worth the gamble when dealing with a pitcher who is 6 foot 8 and throws in the high 90's. Meyer was a first round pick and helps the Twins shed a little $$$

Comment

Working...
                  X