Braves Trade Tommy Hanson to the Angels For Jordan Walden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves Trade Tommy Hanson to the Angels For Jordan Walden

Angels Acquire Tommy Hanson For Jordan Walden: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

Angels have acquired Tommy Hanson from the Braves, reports Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com (on Twitter). Atlanta will receive Jordan Walden in return, MLBTR has learned.
    ---
    This trade would've been great for the Angels....3 years ago.

Hanson has gr8 upside though. Walden will be better in the NL.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He had upside....3 years ago, lol (now his shoulder is basically killed and his velocity has dropped every season)

Comment

Braves always seem to know when to let pitchers go. It isn't very often they trade someone and they blossom elsewhere. I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but they generally do a good job of evaluating talent.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Better trade for the Angels. Walden is not that good. Hansen has more upside and promise.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            Better trade for the Angels. Walden is not that good. Hansen has more upside and promise.
            No he doesn't, lol

Comment

Angels Trade Jordan Walden To Braves For Tommy Hanson

The Angels are trying their best to add starting pitcher other ways than just free agency. They might not be able to re-sign Zach Grienke. Walden struggled for the Angels last season and with the addition of Ryan Madson, the Angels can afford to lose a reliever in order to help out their rotation.

From NBC sports:
              Tommy Hanson once looked likely to be atop Atlanta’s rotation for a long time, but after the right-hander struggled for the past season-and-a-half the Braves have traded him to the Angels.
              Alden Gonzalez of MLB.com MLB.com reports that the Braves will get 25-year-old reliever Jordan Walden in return, which makes it a swap of two young pitchers whose stock has declined dramatically in the last year.

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
              Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X