Kevin Millwood Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Millwood Retires

Kevin Millwood retires after 16 seasons, 443 starts and two no-hitters | Big League Stew - Yahoo! Sports

Saying he only would return for a 17th season if he could pitch close to home, right-hander Kevin Millwood called it a career Friday night after a successful major league ride. His highlights include two no-hitters — one done on his own with the Philadelphia Phillies in 2003 and the other as part of a six-man effort with the Seattle Mariners this past season.

Millwood, who turned 38 years old in December, told the Shelby (N.C.) Star that he was "just ready to retire" after agent Scott Boras couldn't hook up a deal with the Atlanta Braves or Tampa Bay Rays, teams that play near his home in Gainesville, Ga.

Boras is probably mad that he couldn't make more money. Nice career for Millwood!
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

He had a good career for sure!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X