Curtis Granderson Out 10 Weeks With Fractured Forearm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Granderson Out 10 Weeks With Fractured Forearm

@Yankees BREAKING: @cgrand14 will be sidelined for 10 weeks with a fractured right forearm. #Yankees
    ----
    The Yankees are in trouble. An outfield of Matt Diaz, Brett Gardner and Ichiro? Yikes.

Tough break for the Yankees. Maybe they go get one from Dbacks who have 4 still.

Comment

It's bad that anyone gets hurt/injured, and will be out for a while. Very unfortunate more for Granderson personally than for the Yankees as a team. Granderson will miss about the first five weeks of the 2013 season, but the Yankees have five weeks to fill the void before the season starts. Therefore, it's no big deal for the Yankees, as they have time to get the void filled (with a trade or bring up someone from the "farm"). It would have been worse if it was into the season, may not of had as much time to fill the vacancy.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Aw man. Already, here come the injuries again for my Yankees. I guess it's Melky Mesa time.
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Victor, look at it from a positive side. My best Yankee example is when Pipp felt so bad he was replaced by Lou Gehrig, and for the next 2130 games he was GREAT (much better than Pipps). So, even though I don't like the Yankees, it could work out to their advantage. At least, as I said in my previous post, they have time to take care of this.

Have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

There will be someone cut from another team that can fill the void temporarily. Maybe a minor leaguer will get some experience. Baseball is a longggg season. If they can win about 45%-50% of their games with him out, they should be able to recover.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

This book has been written before just diff player

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Maybe there will be a Soriano sighting?
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                  Maybe there will be a Soriano sighting?
                  The Cubs would be VERY happy to send him to NY
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

At the very least it will allow the Yankees to see if Granderson is really a key piece to the team and how much they would be willing if anything to resign him at the end of the year.

Comment

There have been mentions of Soriano or Vernon Wells. I don't think they need to get anyone like that.
                      They should just stick to the plan of not overpaying for those types. I don't see them winning this year anyway so no need to go get more has beens.
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Working...
                      X