Topps The Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps The Chase

Does anyone really understand this game?

I haven't looked at it.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Yeah, I missed day one, but I think I've got it down. You have to go to 'My Streaks' to add players to your streaks. You have to click on the player you want to select, then go down to the Streak dropdown and pick what day you want that player to bat. It's pretty odd, the concept is good but the implementation is confusing and sloppy at best. One thing they did right: the dropdowns know each player's schedule, so you don't have to worry about who plays when, the drop down will show a player's off day as n/a. I haven't tried selecting any injured players like Jeter or Wright, not real sure what happens then, but I really should have just sold all my codes is what I'm getting at. This is quite possibly as frustrating as Topps' redemption system.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

I dont know how but I had a streak of 5 and won an Auto!

Comment

I've won 3 codes now. Anyoned else win anything? What's your longest streak?

Comment

I'm up to two codes and an auto. Haven't been able to break 6 games yet. Going for 7 and another 5 today.
            *** Trade Bucket ***

*** Trade List ***

Comment

3 codes, made it to 8 hits so far.

Comment

Working...
              X