Derek Jeter return delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Jeter return delayed

Derek Jeter had a CT scan of his injured ankle on Thursday that revealed a small crack, delaying the All-Star shortstop's return to the New York Yankees until at least midseason.

"We're looking at, in terms of speculation when Derek Jeter will be back with us, sometime after the All-Star break," Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said.

Jeter had left the team's minor league complex in Florida to have an unscheduled medical exam with the Charlotte doctor who performed surgery on the ankle at the end of last season.

Jeter broke his ankle last October in the opener of the AL Championship Series.

Derek Jeter of New York Yankees will likely not be back until after the All-Star break - ESPN New York
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Hate to hear this. I was anticipating much earlier than this. But to get a couple more years of him playing take all the time he needs to get 100%. Not a Yankees fan but I am a Jeter fan. One of the most up standing players to have played the game. It's moments like this that separate real HOF's to fake ones. Not trying to be negative but I think we can say with ease Jeter is not using any type of enhancements to speed the process up. Players that are true to the game need to take pointers from a real Hall of Famer
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X