Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody identify these three baseball cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody identify these three baseball cards?

Hi and thanks for looking. I am appraising an estate part of which is a small collection of baseball cards. They don't seem valuable but darn if I can find anything comparable out there.

The 1st scan shows a group of color cards marked TCG Series of 66. I have searched online for the Mickey Mantle card without success.

The 2nd scan shows black & white baseball cards. As you can see by the Willie Horton cards, there are different edges.

The third scan shows color baseball placards measuring 31/4" X 5 1/2".

Can anyone can help me ID these sets of cards and perhaps give an opinion on value?

Last edited by ST LUCIE APPRAISAL; 04-30-2013, 02:55 PM. Reason: Added photos

Wish I could help. They are very cool providing they are authentic (not reproductions). Even if they were reproductions, I still think they are pretty cool - just not as much $$$ for you!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

The first Mickey Mantle in the second set would be 1969 Topps #500

Comment

The cards next to the Mantle with the funny edges are 1969 Topps Deckle Edges

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          The first Mickey Mantle in the second set would be 1969 Topps #500
          Thanks. I'd like to know about the Mickey Mantle card in the first group.

Also, again, I'd like to know more about the cards in group 2 and the placards in group 3.

Comment

The last Mantle in the second set is a 1968 Topps #280

Comment

The cards in picture 3 are 1970 Topps Super

Comment

Picture 1 is from the 1969 Topps Super set

Comment

Beckett OPG would probably have prices for those cards but a subscription is required.

Comment

^^^he beat me to it^^^
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Interested in the Mays, Killebrew, Aaron

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

It took me awhile to dig those sets out and compare. I'm not getting around very well right now.

Comment

It took me awhile to dig those sets out and compare. I'm not getting around very well right now.
                          What's wrong?? Injured? Sick?
                          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                            What's wrong?? Injured? Sick?
                            Two days ago I had my 3rd Angioplasty in a year. The doctor was able to clean the stent out and stabilize the artery. So, I've avoided a triple bypass for now. Still don't feel well. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Two days ago I had my 3rd Angioplasty in a year. The doctor was able to clean the stent out and stabilize the artery. So, I've avoided a triple bypass for now. Still don't feel well. Thanks for asking.

sorry to hear that Dude!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                              X