Can We Say HUDSON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Say HUDSON!

Well the Braves were able to knock off the Nationals once again. Tim Hudson had a huge game! Got his victory.. help the team by getting a double and a homerun! On top of all that he gets his 200th win!

Congrats goes out to big man Hudson!

GO BRAVES!
    sigpic

Congrats to Huddy - Boo to the Nationals who are showing they can not beat the Braves early on...
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Hudson and Mulder were two of my favorite pitchers in the early 2000s when they were in Oakland. Both of them also won me many fantasy baseball leagues when they first debuted. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Hudson and Mulder were two of my favorite pitchers in the early 2000s when they were in Oakland. Both of them also won me many fantasy baseball leagues when they first debuted. LOL!
        LOL... yeh Hudson was Cy Young material back in the A's days. I mean he can still be that way if he stays healthy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hudson, Mulder, Zito an awesome trio!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
            Hudson, Mulder, Zito an awesome trio!
            I never would have guessed that Hudson would have the best career. I thought it would have been Zito.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              I never would have guessed that Hudson would have the best career. I thought it would have been Zito.

So true! I thought it would have been Zito, Mulder, Hudson.
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Yeh its crazy how they didnt flourish. Good example of this going on with the Phillies. Man they have a rotation but its simply not happening.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X