The Astros Find a New Way to Lose!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Astros Find a New Way to Lose!

This is like something out of Major League!

Worst start to a season in history.......

Comment

Lol, I grew up with the Astros. As a kid, met Craig Biggio during his rookie season. Watched Ken Caminiti get Barry Bonds big. Sat in the two dollar Randall's/Krogers seats and witnessed Jeff Bagwell go yard twice in one inning. Wandered the Astrodome, wondering what a real outdoor ballgame would be like. That being said, while I have fond memories of the turf and the horrid uniform choices, and being that I gave up on them in favor of the Red Sox in the mid nineties, I'm still hopeful that they turn things around. Lol, right, that's not going to happen for at least another season. In the meantime, to pay honor, I'm officially starting a Matt Dominquez collection. Because there's nothing more underdog than getting dumped by Miami and then going on to start at 3rd in Houston, hitting sub .250. Maybe Orbit will get some time in the outfield this season, lol.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

I forgot to mention... I hate the Astros! Especially Biggio! But, then again, I hate any team in the NL Central that isn't wearing a Cardinals uniform! With some therapy, maybe i can get over the hate for the Astros since theyve moved to the AL, but i doubt it! I absolutely loathe the Reds. There isn't a word in the English language to describe how I feel about the Cubs! The Pirates and Brewers are self-destructive so they pose no threat!

Comment

Great video.

Comment

I love how the video just keeps looping like a bad dream that never ends....
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              I love how the video just keeps looping like a bad dream that never ends....
              That's probably how Astros fans have felt for the last few years! To quote the great Yogi Berra, "It's déjà vu all over again!"

Comment

Working...
              X