2012 topps tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 topps tribute

I have a 2012 topps tribute reprint remenants wille mays 4 of 10. I have searched every where for value. The reason i need to know is its a topps redemption mess up. I got a 2011 joe morgan redemtion topps couldnt up hold. I waited 2 years and this is what i was sent, Any ideas any info will help ty.

Topps tribute

Originally posted by 19bubba72 View Post
    I have a 2012 topps tribute reprint remenants wille mays 4 of 10. I have searched every where for value. The reason i need to know is its a topps redemption mess up. I got a 2011 joe morgan redemtion topps couldnt up hold. I waited 2 years and this is what i was sent, Any ideas any info will help ty.
    I meant retired remnants willie mays numbered 4 of 10

Comment

There's an article on Cardboard Connection about Topps replacing unfulfilled redemptions with alternate cards. You might check there. A Mays card sounds better than a Joe Morgan anything, imo.

Comment

Ty JW for reply. I guess your right far as better player. I just wanted to make sure topps done me right on redemption far as price. I dont want to sound like its all about the money but topps has gotten over on me before. I know the joe morgan is listing at $100. But the mays doesnt list in beckette or I couldnt find it. But ether way tc and thnx again.....

Comment

I searched ebay for the exact Mays that you have but didn't find anything. Other players from that insert set with the same print run of 10:

Ernie Banks $45
          Yaz $88

DiMaggio x/15 $140
          Willie Mays x/49. $50
          Killibrew x/25. $75

According to the May 2013 Beckett Baseball

x/99. $60
          Blue x/50 .4 -1 X basic
          Orange x/25- no listing due to scarcity
          Gold x/15- no listing due to scarcity
          Red x/10- no listing due to scarcity
          Purple 1/1- no listing due to scarcity

So if base is $60, then blue should be $85-$125. Add 20%, that makes Orange $150, Gold $180, Red $225, Purple $275-$300.

I'd guesstimate your Red x/10 to be in the ballpark of $175-$250, but I could be wrong.

If you're looking to trade/sell, I'm sure there's someone here who could use it for their PC.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
          Last edited by jwgreen68; 06-24-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

WOW looks like you did alot of research and i greatly appreaciate the info. Looks like topps did me ok this time. I had won a 1958 topps years ago of Al Kaline when topps did redemption codes for cards. But they claimed they ran out ans sent me some other player from that year not as valuable. I wasnt happy just wanted the al kaline for collection. But oh well what can you do. Ty again for all your help hagd tc.

Comment

My pleasure sir! Helping collectors is what CCW is all about!

Comment

Working...
              X